"Carillon Beach" Northwest Florida Beaches' Best Kept Secret
Daydreaming your next beach vacation? The Northwest Florida Emerald Coast has become a popular destination for vacationers across the globe. For good reason… the waters are stunning and jewel-toned while the sugar white sand is uniquely pristine and clean. The 30A beach towns dotted along the coast are varied in style and offerings, yet they are so closely aligned that it is easy to drive from one to the next without realizing you left the other. Many of the villages along 30A have limited beach front properties and require vacationers to reside a little further from the ocean, often traveling on foot across the highway to find a busy public beach access. Travelers to this area often find themselves enjoying the quaint villages of 30A, but experiencing heavy seasonal traffic along the narrow corridor and having to drive further distances east toward the local airport or into Panama City Beach to enjoy an even wider array of attractions and larger city conveniences.
And then there's this little known secret...
Carillon Beach is a gated and secured, exclusive “Village By The Sea” (a new-urbanism community) located right on the pristine beach and emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. It sits at the far east side of Panama City Beach, minutes from ECP Airport, and just next to Inlet Beach, Rosemary Beach and the continuous line of beachside towns and easy access to Hwy 98 or 30A so you are not held ransom to the traffic of the narrow roadways. Grocery stores, drug stores, liquor stores, restaurants and more are just within walking distance outside the neighborhood. Because a pass is needed to enter the 24 hour staffed controlled security gate, many locals and visitors to the area have not been privy to the beauty and magnificence within these gates.
Renowned architect Lloyd Vogt designed this neo-urban village which resides aside a very wide 4,000 linear sq. ft pristine beach like none other in the area. Beautiful and uniquely designed beach walkovers through this community provide easy beach access from every home. Because these are all inside the gated property and not open to the public, the beach is uncrowded and feels private to the neighborhood. All of the homes in the area have a unique coastal character, but no two are exactly alike. Every amenity within this neighborhood is designed to be enjoyed within easy walking distance from every area within the property. The 13 acre Lake Carillon abundant with natural wildlife is located in the heart of the property. The largest coastal dune lake in the State of Florida, “Lake Powell” also borders the property.
Here's a few of the things Carillon has to offer...
· 24 hour staffed gatehouse and security patrols
· 4000+ linear feet of serene, secluded, no crowds, white-sand gulf beaches
· Three swimming pools (one winter-heated pool with children's pool, one gulf-front pool and one garden area pool)
· Children's playground
· Tennis courts (uncrowded, free gratis)
· Basketball court
· Lush promenade ("pedestrian strolling avenue")
· “Paradise Fitness’ facility
· Arial, Paddleboard or Studio Yoga at “Elements Yoga”
· “Baliage” Spa
· “Phat Crab’ Restaurant
· “Gratify” Restaurant, coming soon
· “Our Little Beach Cafe” seasonal
· Lake Carillon (12-acre lake for row/paddle boats, stand-up paddle boards)
· Contiguous Lake Powell (largest North American salt-water, coastal dune lake)
· Parks and interconnecting pathways (natural landscaping)
· Golf cart, bicycle, and kayak rental deliveries
· Downtown Carillon (shops, bike rentals, coffee shop, restaurant, etc.)
· "Concerts-On-The-Green" and “Movie Nights” (free gratis, Monday nights in-season)
· Meeting house church service (all Sundays, overlooking Lake Carillon)
· Safe walking-biking village
· Secluded village entirely on the beach side of the main road
And more fun things in the surrounding area...
· Rosemary and Inlet Beach (right around the corner)
· New upscale 30Avenue Shops and Restaurants (Cuvee 30A, Amici’s Italian Kitchen, Amigos 30A coming soon, 30A Burger, Freshii, Barbaco, Marble Slab Creamery) Donut Hole, Shades Bar and Grill, Bayou Bills Crabhouse, Shaka Sushi and Noodle Bar, Salty Sue’s, Café Aroma Coffee Shop, Pescado Rooftop Bar and Grill, Paradis, Cowgirl Kitchen, Southside Slice, LaCrema, Edwards
· Alys Beach, Seacrest and Seaside (just minutes down Hwy 30A)
· Sidewalk cafes, eclectic boutiques and many chic restaurants nearby
· Multiple golf courses in the area (highest rated FL Panhandle Camp Creek Golf Club and Wild Heron Shark's Tooth very near)
· Camp Helen State Park adjacent to Carillon (boating, fishing, hiking and wildlife viewing)
· Beaches of South Walton 18 mile paved path two miles away (walking, jogging, and biking)
· Snorkeling, diving, deep sea and shallow-water fly fishing expeditions
· Eden Gardens State Park (Tucker Bayou home and nature trails)
· Beach Butlers (pre-arrival fee based grocery delivery and stocking service)
· Coastal Crib Rentals (pre-arrival baby equipment delivery service)
· Golf cart rental and delivery service available nearby
· Publix and Winn-Dixie supermarkets and CVS (near entry at gatehouse and within walking distance)
· Fresh Market gourmet grocery (at Pier Park area, seven minutes east of Carillon on US 98)
· Pier Park (boardwalk, pier, cinema, Margaritaville, name-brand shops, sidewalk cafes, music)
· The Silver Sands Factory Stores (100+ designer names)
· Approximately 15 minutes to the new Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
Inside this charming neighborhood, you’ll find a newly built vacation rental home, “Livin’ The Dream and Poolside Paradise,” which was designed to meet the specific needs of extended families choosing to vacation together. This property which is only steps to the beach offers a private pool/hot tub, chef equipped kitchen with high end appliances, king sized bedrooms with en-suite baths and five star amenities galore. (See more at www.livinthedream30a.com or vrbo.com/1687988)
The secret is beginning to get out! Because the safety, ambience and offerings of the Carillon Neighborhood caters to the family crowd and it has one of the largest and most beautiful private beaches in the area…vacationers are seeking early bookings to secure their favorite spot!